Heather Mason and her father have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn't fully understand, Now on the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she's not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her forever.
Director: Michael J. Bassett
Starring: Adelaide Clemens, Kit Harington, Sean Bean
Release Date: 26 October 2012
As CG Lead for the project, I was responsible for the following:
- CG fog look development and ensuring the fog had a sense of depth in stereoscopy.
- Created a fog rig to ensure short set up times and consistent look and quality between shots. Then led team through multiple large sequences.
- Added gore elements and glow effects to the medallion.
- Led dynamics team to create fog for shots where it needed to animate on or off.
- Quality checked all stages of production, including tracking, match moving, stereoscopy, animation, dynamics and lighting.
- Solved technical problems faced by team members and offered creative solutions to compositing supervisors.
- Coordinated teams and was responsible for the planning and status of over 100 shots, then scheduling them among 30 artists.